I had been writing for three years for CarShipping.com as a freelance writer when I was asked to join the team full-time. As my two children had just reached the age where they were both in school all day, I jumped at the chance to get out of the house during the day!
I love writing, and it has been a passion of mine since I was in fifth grade thanks to some wonderful teachers who encouraged me to pursue my dreams.
Though I feel comfortable writing about a wide range of topics, car shipping has truly become my area of expertise in recent years. I’m also fascinated by different cities and states around the country, and have produced a lot of our localized content. I hope to continue writing for CarShipping.com as long as I can!
Read My Articles on CarShipping.com
Listed below are all of the car shipping articles, company reviews, and local transport pages I have written over the years. I would love to hear your feedback and I’m more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks for reading – I hope you enjoy my work!
- Crash Test Results for New Cars More Stringent, Few Pass Jan 7th, 2014
- Redesigned 2014 Kia Soul Ups the Ante for Carmaker Oct 30th, 2013
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA: An Affordable Entry Level Luxury Car Oct 15th, 2013
- Car Paint Jobs for New and Used Cars Sep 18th, 2013
- Best Cars for Seniors 2013 Aug 21st, 2013
- Car Theft Prevention & Statistics Aug 1st, 2013
- Ford Testing Self Driving Car Jul 8th, 2013
- Tips for Trading in a Car Jun 19th, 2013
- Wrecked Cars in the US Transported to Afghanistan May 28th, 2013
- Aluminum Sheet Use in Car Bodies May 6th, 2013